PROGRAMMING IN RPG ILE
This is an instructor led RPG class; After completing this class the attendee will understand the latest RPG skills.
The eight-week course equips a programmer with the RPG skills necessary for writing web service capable programs using IBM’s latest tools.
- Weekly live online group meet-ups to ask questions on each section
- Individual support is available
- Proven formula
- 15+ how-to videos
The course can be used to prepare the programmer for Common’s RPG certification exam.
- Rational Developer for i concepts and debugging
- Free RPG operation codes
- Sub-procedures, Modules and Service programs
- SQL – Using Dynamic and Static in RPG programs
- Date and String handling using BIF’s
- Interactive programming concepts (CRUD and Sub-files)
- Using Web Services and Service programs to take applications to new UI’s
- and more…
- Rational Developer for i 9.5 – Sixty Day Trial Available
- IBM Access Client Solutions
- Programming in ILE RPG 5th Edition
“I have enjoyed this class, it gets my problem solving juices going again rather than other classes I have taken which are structured to accomplish the goal of passing”
David – Programming in ILE RPG Student