Upon completion, students will be proficient using the IBM i operating system, DB2 database and IBM’s new development tools. This mixture of videos, quizzes and labs is more comprehensive than any other offering.
Class duration varies and is based on student activity – maximum of 8 weeks.
Students should have a basic knowledge of computer programming and some operating system experience.
Group Discounts Available
• Introduction to IBM i Operating System
• Introduction to IBM i System Objects
• Creating DB2 Physical files and Logical files
• Introduction to Control Language
• Using ACS “Run SQL Scripts” and SQL
• Introduction to CL programming using RDi
• Introduction to Access Client Solutions (ACS)
• Rational Developer for i concepts and debugging
• Introduction to Work Management